Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hope Floats

For those of us that need a little positivity in our lives and assurance that others out there have great hopes for each of us...head on over to Tammy O.'s newest blogging endeavor: fresh hope for 2008. Basically she is collecting wishes from all over the world for 2008 and posting one wish each day. So far, they've ranged from:

"I hope that our presidential election runs smoothly, follows the rule of law without significant controversy, and results in a president that a clear majority of the nation endorses."

to:

"I hope everyone I know has way more sex in 2008. Okay, I’m mostly talking about me. But I figure all boats rise with the tide."

All wishes are welcome. She has collected 63 wishes so far, only 302 to go! I just sent her two this morning so it's not too late to get yours in. I have linked her page over on the right so check it out. I promise looking at it each morning is a great way to start your day!

No comments: