Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dogs Like New Years, too.

Perhaps you are tired of me posting pictures of my dog but he's just so darn cute (sans cone) I can't help myself! New Year's Eve he was in rare form so we snapped a few photos adding even more adorableness to the Tal family photo album. Ch-check it out.

We decided to take a little stroll NYE day at Sweetwater Creek. I had heard from a co-worker that it's beautiful and a great place for a leisurely hike. Here's Tal in action.
And here is the beautiful "creek". Still in a massive drought, maybe yes? Yeesh. I feel like we should have been in a protective radioactive suit or something.


At night we headed over to the Hannah's to hang with the god-child, among other coolish people we know. You can't tell so much from this photo but Tal is actually about a foot or two off the ground. He climbed onto about a 6 inch wide ledge and sat there staring at us all night. If he could talk he was saying "Um, guys....can you please let me inside? It's a little chilly out here. Besides, I'm totally the life of the party..."


He begged us to wear a Happy New Year party hat so, being the good, loving parents that we are, we obliged. He loved every second of it.


And, done. I promise. No more Tal. He's really not THAT cute anyway, right? I promise, no more. Really. Except this one....

Yeah!!!!

OK, now done. For real.

3 comments:

peppersnaps said...

Ha! I love that last one!

And what a coincidence, just yesterday my colleague told me about Sweetwater creek -- I'd never heard of it. Aside from the drought, it looks nice!

kerry said...

the last one is the bomb diggity...and yeah, he is that cute, and you know it...even with the cone

PushStart Kitchen said...

That's one tall drink of water, that dog of yours.