Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Zachary,


A strange thing happened last night when I sat down to have a little tiny bite of your ice cream. As soon as the cold, creamy goodness hit my mouth, I totally blacked out. The next thing I remember was waking up to find that all the ice cream was gone and I had a spoon in my hand and ice cream residue around my mouth. I have no recollection of polishing off the cinnamon and chocolate heaven-in-a-bowl and have decided the only possible explanation is that Charles ate it all then totally framed me to look like I did it. He must have knocked me out cold somehow or slipped something into my drink so I wouldn't be able to recall his dirty work. However it happened, I just want to tell you that I am so sorry it is gone and I feel really horrible about it. It wouldn't be so bad if I could just go to the store and buy a new half gallon to replace it but yours was one of a kind!!! Please accept my apology (for Charles).


I have a problem.

1 comment:

PushStart Kitchen said...

The good news is that i made that ice crem knowing that this would happen. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Consider it a cold pat on the back for getting through all of the painting before Charles could collect on his pool he had started.