Monday, December 11, 2006

Maybe this is what ice cream's baby looks like?


I found a t-shirt quote once that made me laugh out loud and want to order the shirt immediately..."I'm not fat, I'm pregnant with Ice Cream's Baby". I know we've been taught that mead or ambrosia was the nectar of the gods but i think it was actually ice cream. Inspired by Zach's pic of the day, I headed to Cute Overload and found this little guy...apparently equally appreciative of the frozen dairy crack (two crack references in one day doesn't mean i have a problem, ok?).
I would like to think this is what i look like after diving into a pint of Cookies 'n Cream Cyclone.

3 comments:

PushStart Kitchen said...

That isn't what ice cream's baby looks like but it is what ate ice cream's baby and it looks less than sorry.

PushStart Kitchen said...

...and you have more of a wild look in your eye after hitting the ice cream gallon.

Cami said...

ATE ice cream's baby...dang! that makes much more sense.