Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Since my last post...in Numbers

  • 28: thin mints consumed
  • 3 (or 4?): ben & jerry's pints consumed
  • -3 (or -4?): pounds lost (gained) due to aforementioned consumptions even though i'm running my ass off
  • 250: women attended my Women's Leadership Conference workshop
  • 3.5: hours spent at Mall of America
  • 36: points purchased to ride on two MOA (that's what the cool kids call it) attractions...see pics below
  • 337: dollars spent at H&M
  • 20: miles run on a beautiful Saturday morning
  • 1: wedding attended
  • 2: wedding showers attended
  • 500: Blockbuster employees attended my sampling event
  • 4: feet of snow on my cousin-in-laws back porch
  • 4.5: miles run in said snow & ice
  • 32: times i almost cracked my head open on said ice
  • 3: cities visited
  • 2: delayed plane rides
  • 27: age turned on 2/28
  • 0: nights spent hanging out with friends
  • 100: red tag points earned (it's a work reward system), getting me a few steps closer to the kate spade purse i've had my eye on
  • 64-ish: total miles run

looking forward to a full week at home, a sleepy concert, low-mileage runs, st.patty's day with old friends and a lazy sunday book club day. i hope to come back to life this week. we'll see what happens.

less than two weeks!!!


No comments: